This summer, Imaginex provided a custom video show for the G-Eazy Endless Summer Tour. Using the latest version of the Imaginex Media Server, production designers Sooner Routhier and Matt Geasey utilized a new amount video control, addressing over 140 LED panels individually through their GrandMA lighting console. With 7 universes of Artnet to control the video wall, Lighting Designer Manny Conde had individual color, flash, and invert control of every panel to elevate the show experience. Additionally, Imaginex added new features to the server, based on designers’ specs, for improved playback and fx jamming.
IMAGINEX ON TOUR
The Imaginex Media Server provided unparalleled amount of individual video control by allowing every video tile to be patched in to a lighting console as a fixture, with a dozen channels for each panel.
Server tech, Eric Mintzer, provided on site media-server support before and during the entire tour ensuring 99.999%+ up time when used with our redundant media server rack.
Automated Video Walls
- Production Manager: Curtis Battles
- Production Designer: SRae Productions
- Artist LD: Manny Conde
- Media Server Tech: Imaginex-Eric Mintzer
- Stage Manager: Gary McLean
- Lighting Crew Chiefs: Blake Elkin, Chad Lewis
- Lighting Techs: Gary Curtis, David Mahon
- Video Cos: I-MAG (Screens, Media Servers), LMG (Video Switching, Cameras)
- Video Director: Terence Babb
- Video Assistant/Camera Operator: Michael “Buzzy” Buswell
- I-MAG Techs: James Castadena (Lead Tech), Trevor Rigsby
- I-MAG Account Rep: Paul Reoch